1) Stakers who can successfully validate a block will receive only a fraction of the network’s reward and fees. The rest of the incentives are divided equally in the other 9 stakers as per the holding’s proportional.
2) When a staker successfully mines a block, his stake script (staketx.vout) is registered on the network to receive the incentive, which lasts for 10 blocks, i.e., 500 blocks away from when the block was last mined.
3) It means for every block there are 10 people to which rewards are equally distributed by the network. These 10 people include 9 “mutual stakers” along with the block creator.
4) Once rewards are shared after 9 blocks, the network will remove the staker’s script and add another script to replace it.
5) When a stake script has mined more than a block in a 10-block period, the respective staker will receive twice the rewards. As soon as the script instance exceeds 510 blocks from the last mined block, the network will automatically remove it and the rewards are also dropped to normal. At the same time, stakers should not combine identical stake scripts into a single UTXO.